I few months ago I modified an old Agfa clack 6×9 camera to a pinhole camera or camera obscura, I was on vacation in in Nice (France) and I took some pinhole photo’s, here are the results:
Film: Kodak Portra 400 120mm
If you like my photographic work, then maybe you can like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Floris-Dox-Analog-Photography/455756264460706
Today I learning silk printing @ scheldapen http://www.scheldapen.be/
the teacher was Jelle Kindt (thanks to him for sharing the practice!)
It was a small group, but it was nice!
Here some examples:
I found a Adox Golf 63 camera in a second hand store. It takes 120mm rolfilm and negative format is 6×6
These are photo’s from TV Centraal, from radio centraal www.radiocentraal.be
and the rest of the photos is random stuff in the field. I like it to work with 6×6 square format, its a different feeling when I compose the image.
At the moment it is very cold here in Belgium, so I took some analog snow pictures, I used Kodak Ektar 100 film
Today I converted a old Agfa Clack 6×9 camera to pinhole. It has 44mm focus distance, the pinhole diameter is 0,28mm
I shot these photo’s with kodak portra 400, and developed it by my self, and scanned it with a Epson V500
I had a Agfacolor CNS 120mm film in my fridge, today I decide to take out and load it in my camera, the film is normaly ISO 80 but I rated my light meter @ ISO 60 because it is very old expired film from 1981.
Agfacolor CNS color negative film is another develop process than new color negative film. I think it was C-22 Process, it is at lower temperature then C41. because the emulsion of de Agfacolor cns will melt if you develop it in 38C° C41 chemicals.
So i give it a try, and did a stand development in C41 chemicals.
This is what I did:
Pre soak film in 20C° water for 5 min.
Put it in C41 color developer for 50 minutes in 20C° agitating every 10 minutes.
Put in in C41 Blix for 8 minutes in 20C°, agatiting almost continues.
wash in water 20C° for 5 minutes
Stabilizer for 1 minute 20C°
And let it dry!
I scanned the negatives with a Epson V500 scanner and let the scanner do some color corrections.
These are some results:
I bought a Bronica ETRSI, it is a medium 6×4.5 format camera. The first testrol was a fujicolor pro 160, i developed de film by my self and sended the negatives to a photolab for color enlargments, because analog color enlargments are to difficult to do at home.
I’am not verry happy what the photolab did, they cropped the nice 6×4.5 format to regular 10×15 photo format. so the magic of the 6×4.5 format is gone, next time I develop my color film, and go to my favorite film / photo shop and tell him not to crop, then it all gonna be alright, but I scanned the printed photos, below you can see them, not in 6×4.5 format, 6×4.5 is for the next time I develop color film.
These photos are just tests, nothing exiting. just to play around with my Bronica ETRSI